With the growing number of attributes that the SMB needs to subsist in the competitive business marketplace (especially if you ply your trade in the manufacturing and distribution sectors), software that specializes in business process integration is worth more than its weight in gold. eCommerce business software like erpwizard, for example, brings together the discrete parts of your business into a seamless, continuous workflow using its automation server and other add-on modules.
What is ErpWizard’s Automation Server ?
While at first glance, erpwizard’s automation server is just another business integration module in a software suite that possesses many powerful tools to that end, it is the specific abilities of the automation server that makes it the most important and comprehensive module for business process integration overall. It frees up your network to focus on core business objectives, by automating business processes, submitting reports and containing a high degree of programmability for literally millions of batch processes. Consider a handful of the more specific attributes of erpwizard automation server:
- The redundancy of automation drastically reduces instances of human error; which would otherwise plague your business results by a factor that’s normally written off as an unavoidable loss. The dual ability of this business integration module to both speed up business processes while reducing errors is simply unreachable without.
- Naturally, an integrated workflow methodology is inherently more efficient – which automatically increases profitability by both eliminating previous wasting of resources, as well as providing short lead times for delivery. The automation server effectively allows you to respond to the needs of your business with more attention, more speed and better resource management.
- In inventory management, purchases and transit management and similar actions, the automation server’s ability to send and receive electronic data interchanges (EDI) is yet another powerful feature. Powered by the data synchronization and integration platform Magic xpi, it affords you countless workflows – with a high degree of customizability – to receive and process both incoming and outgoing EDI. Furthermore, going beyond B2B communications with suppliers for your inventory and production attributes, you can create workflows for B2C communication for a better overall customer experience. They’ll have the ability (instituted by you) to send an email whenever merchandise has begun transit.
- Another workflow that can be created is one for the purposes of order analysis – queuing, recording, evaluating and delivery.
- Lastly, as far as the major automation server abilities are concerned, you can set up a workflow for processing alerts and submitting reports on inventory, delivery, credit and more.
The automation server works brilliantly in conjunction with erpwizard’s other add-on modules; which are all tailored as a separate but seamless business process integration solution. Automating your in-house functions in tandem with the real-time inventory and warehouse tracking afforded by add-on module WIMS Mobile 2.0 leads to obvious enhancements in overall efficiency. Then, there’s also the erpwizard Business Intelligence module powered by Salient – which gives you full, hands-on control over everything with a drillable dashboard for process identification and more.
Finally, the eCommerce store brings everything full circle by effectively automates internet orders from your customers, eliminating downtimes and manual human intervention issues. As with the other erpwizard add-on modules, the automation serveris offered under the SaaS model in the cloud; which is the more popular option of the two available. An on premises option is the other; it has different attendant initial set-up fees and places the responsibility of upkeep squarely on the shoulders of your IT department.